Saturday 13 October 2012

SKSP Hour 22: On the Edge


With a couple of hours to go I ran into yet another Playstation related mishap, as my PS3 decided it didn't really fancy playing Yakuza 3 for me, preferring instead to spend half an hour installing it before crashing. Ah well, lucky I was able to lean on Mirror's Edge as a backup. I'm glad I did as well, since it's proving to be pretty fun, even if it is a glorified suicide simulator (in my hands). Have already lost count of the number of times I've thrown energetic heroine Faith to her grisly death. maybe I'm just thinking too much about falling from a great height.

Nearly done! Will round things off with Child of Eden, that divisive spiritual sequel to Rez. I need the upbeat boost before bed, to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment