Friday 12 October 2012

SKSP- Begin!


After an auspicious start to the day, where my alarm failed to go off and it turned out I didn't have any milk for my tea, I'm about to kick off my SKSP marathon. Some pounding techno courtesy of Paul Chambers is giving me the kick up the arse I need to wake up. Makes me feel like I've got the industrial plant from the end of Terminator inside my skull. Er, in the best possible way of course.

I'm kicking off with a cheeky go on Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII, while I wait for Reg to show up so I can boss him at Tekken 5 for a bit. RotTK is what I'm pinning the blame for my laughable sleeping pattern on. After picking up a cheap PS2 last weekend I've had a hard time tearing myself away from it again, and 4AM finishes have been the norm for a good few days. Just entered an alliance to take down the warlord Yuan Shao, and a series of disastrous pitched battles have followed. I'll never conquer China at this rate...

For more of this nonsense follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment